Is your heater ready for the winter months ahead?
Get the most out of your Gas Ducted Heating System this winter with the following tips:
– Regular Servicing
Manufacturers recommend units be serviced every 2 years.
Regular servicing of your heater will optimise performance and safety, minimise breakdowns and extend lifespan.
Call us now on 9899 2073 to book in your heater service
– Cleaning of Return Air Grill Filter (where fitted)
Filter needs to be cleaned once a month to ensure maximum air flow back to heater. Doing this will help your heater operate efficiently and extend its life span. You can do this by opening your grill, lifting out your filter and vacuuming or brushing off.
– Temperature – Sustainability Victoria recommend you set your thermostat between 18°C and 20°.
– Programmable Thermostat (where fitted) allows you to turn your heater on and off automatically. Try setting your system to come on 20–30 minutes before rising in the morning or getting home in the evening.
– Close curtains and blinds to reduce heat loss through your windows when the heater is running.
– Keep curtains and furniture clear of outlets and the return air grill so they do not restrict the flow of air from the outlet around your home.
Need a service